«Water garden, biodiversity, Xúquer River
crystalline water, 2km to float downstream…»
|Type of route||Circular|
|Maximum altitude||47 m.a.s.l.|
|Minimum altitude||41 m.a.s.l.|
|Total elevation gain||10 m|
-  Start of the route
-  Start of the itinerary
-  Fauna, explanatory panel
-  Arboretum
-  Xúquer River’s fauna, explanatory panel
-  Uses of the river, explanatory panel
- Protecting the fluvial ecosystem rich in plant species, both terrestrial and aquatic.
- Provide a ludic use for the people as a recreational centre with educational and cultural purposes.
The floral microreserve and the figure of the SCI (Site of Community Importance) in all Xúquer River’s bed turn this landscape into an area of high ecological value.
The Isle also has explanatory panels, games for children, picnic tables, bins and regulated parking during summer.
This is a sensitive area of high ecological value, so avoid making loud noises and pulling up plants, throw the rubbish into the bin, and avoid damaging the environment.
The Xúquer River is an unguarded flood-prone area with strong currents. Enjoy with precaution and responsibility.
- Camping is not allowed
- Lighting fires is not allowed
- Pets are not allowed
- Wheeled vehicles are not allowed